Favorite Things

Some of my favorite things:

Photobucket

My friend Alyson told me about this cool website where you can create fun word art. It's easy to use. The website is called Wordle.net. Alyson posted a really cool scrapbook page she created using this same idea.

I couldn't figure out how to change the word size so some words are bigger. If you figure out how to do that in Wordle, let me know. There are options at the top to change things but I couldn't find anything about changing the size.

4 comments:

Boquinha said...

THAT is very cool!!

Alyson said...

April, I feel so honored to be linked by you!! How exciting!

I have a theory about the sizes, but I haven't had a chance to check. I have only tried wordle once, and I just pasted my resume in the text box. Some words were bigger than others, and I think they were the words that appeared multiple times in my resume.

Boquinha said...

Yeah, I think she may be on to something, since you can also post your blog URL in and Wordle will make a graphic like that and does the same thing with bigger words. Very cool.

Anna said...

When you go to FAQ on the wordle site it says that writing the word more than once makes it bigger. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks fun!