Family of Five?

My cousin Lesley asked me to take engagement pictures for her. While taking the pictures we decided to get a family shot. My kids jumped into the picture because they wanted a picture with the baby. We were all laughing. I think it is the cutest picture. Don't they look like the perfect family of five that anyone would love to be part of?

Photobucket

Here is a real family photo. I LOVE this one. I had to add a quote to this picture. It has just the perfect space for one.

Photobucket

Last, here is a picture I love of my kids.

Photobucket

I'm not going to post their engagement pictures because I think they should see them first. I got some great ones but about 250 out of 300 pictures were terrible because I had trouble with my camera. I was so frustrated with my photography skills. I couldn't figure out what in the world I was doing wrong!! Hopefully some of my photography buddies will be able to give me good advice. I'm baffled as to what I could have done wrong. At least I got good pictures from time to time throughout the night.

4 comments:

Boquinha said...

Very cute pictures! I love the one with the quote--lovely!

Jillo said...

I had to do a couple of double takes before I realized that those were your kiddos in that picture. It really is a great "family" photo. =)

supermombritt said...

Cute pictures. Were they taken at Wheeler farm? I wish I had your photography skills then I would be fabulous. I just got a Canon Rebel xsi last night and am having so much fun playing with it. Anyway, I really like your blog because it is fun to see your kids grow.

Barb said...

April, I can probably help you figure out what went wrong. Lord knows, I've been there, done that! I like what you posted :-D