Title?

I can't think of a title for this post. Ha ha.

Today I got to spend some time with Shannon Freeman who is in town (from Washington) for a couple days. She is AWESOME! If any of you know of her, you know what a treat it is to talk to her. She is an extremely talented designer who is fairly well known in the scrapping world. She has a humble personality and I'm sure she'd die if I went on and on about her accomplishments. I have been really lucky to be able to work with her. She has designed several digital scrapbook kits for me including the popular "Oh Boy" CD.

We spent our (short) time together at Gardner Village. It was a lot of fun. I hope I can hang out with her in person again sometime.

I didn't bring my camera, but thankfully she did. I'm still kicking myself for not bringing a camera to Philly when I met up with my friend Amy :(

1 comments:

Boquinha said...

When were you in Philly? We're not far from there at all!