While the boys wrestled...



This is kind of a dumb video but I thought it was hilarious that while the boys wrestled, the girls were having a tea party.

I tended my sister's kids today. At one point, when Megan started getting bored, I suggested she dress her baby cousin up in her dress-up clothes. Megan immediately got her pink tutu and a blue necklace for Autumn. She looks so cute in that tutu.

Isn't Autumn the most beautiful name? I've loved it ever since Jr. High when I had a friend named Autumn.

Photobucket

iPhone Update: My grandpa stood in line from 7am to 1pm and did NOT get an iPhone. I felt so bad for him. He did pay for it though and will hopefully get it in just a few days. I'm totally curious if he had anywhere to sit at all during that time. He has a hard time walking more than a half a mile without pain. Hey family: I imagine Grandma is rolling her eyes and laughing at his day today. It makes me smile to think of her doing that. How about you?

5 comments:

Angie LeBaron said...

That is such a funny video! Ha! What a contrast! I loved it! And that picture of Autumn is amazing!!! You are so talented...though you did have a great little model to work with if I say so myself. Thanks April!!

Barb said...

Great video and photo, April! And yeah, I'm a techno junkie too, but I'm still waiting on the iPhone.

Amy Herzog said...

That video was way cute!I agree with Angie, your amazing with capturing special moments! :)

Boquinha said...

Cute contrast on the video! Darling kids! I'm so behind on catching up on my blog reading but I *have* been reading yours and love your posts and am so happy that your grandpa got his iphone! Way to go!

Boquinha said...

P.S. Did you do anything to enhance those beautiful blue eyes or is that natural?! WOW!