I love my iPhone!

Photobucket



I talked my Grandpa Park into getting an iPhone today. I'm SO EXCITED for him to get it. He has had a Blackberry, but the buttons are so small and the navigation just isn't as user friendly as an iPhone. He loves gadgets like this so I know he'll be thrilled with the iPhone. He never did fully figure out his Blackberry so it's fun to know that he'll have the iPhone all figured out in one day. He called me around 8:15 am and said that he is in line and the line is moving. He said it's already moved about 50 yards and he has another 45 yards to go. Geez. He better get one. I'm more excited about him getting one than when I got one which is saying a lot because I LOVE LOVE LOVE my iPhone. I think it's one of the most amazing inventions. My iPhone and my Canon 30D camera are my favorite "things". Some girls like flowers, I like electronics.


I'm not going to get the new upgraded phone yet. I'm totally happy with mine except the new phones are way faster on the internet. One day I'll upgrade but I'll be ok to wait. I bought mine when the price was the highest, back when they were new. It's cool to see the prices coming down so that so many others can get in on the iPhone action.


Look at me advertising for Apple. Where is my paycheck? I still need one from Adobe and Canon as well :)

3 comments:

Renae said...

April you are so funny. Kyle really really wants an iPhone as well. I would totally buy him one except that they are so stinking expensive. I'm sure eventually the price will drop down within reason for us to buy one. For now Kyle will just have to dream. That's so fun that you have one though. I do think it would be a super fun gadget to have. I also think Grandpa is so funny. I'm not at all surprised that you were able to talk him into getting one. I'm also sure that the next time I see him I'll learn all about his iPhone.

kms handmade said...

My husband also went out early Friday morning to get the new phone only to discover that the T-Mobile place (where you have to get them here in Germany) only got EIGHT! How silly. He ended up ordering one online. We'll see how long it takes...

Sharon said...

April!! I am glad that Angie has a blog so that we could find eachother too!
Okay so we are too the biggest iPhone advocates!! We love ours too.