Superheros and a Rock Concert

Photobucket

My friend Danielle posted this picture (and lots of others) on her blog today. I had no idea there was a superhero store in NYC. I wish I would have known since I went there THREE times this year. Who knows when I'll ever be back. Click on this link and scroll down to day three to see more about this store. Be careful though, her blog is incredible. You might be sucked in for a LONG time looking at all of her gorgeous projects and pictures. Get your kids fed before you look at her blog :)

Photobucket

Last night we rocked out to the Hannnah Montana 3-D concert on the Disney channel. Did anyone else? Luke insisted on the music being as LOUD as possible while he practiced some of his cool hip hop moves. Megan danced like a sweet princess. Ha ha. They are so different!

I remember growing up dancing to Olivia Newton John. We loved dancing to her music and we did it all the time! Anyone else grow up loving Olivia Newton John?

Kelly, do you remember this wig???

Papers and embellishments from the new Family Ties CD.

3 comments:

Boquinha said...

NYC is a treasure chest. You can go again and again and there's always so much to see and do!!

Boquinha said...

P.S. And it's about 2 hours from here!! Come visit!!

Barb said...

I loved Olivia Newton John and my husband had a crush on her growing up!