Smiling

Yesterday I woke up determined that my grandpa would have an iPhone that day. We found out the Apple store had more iPhones so we hurried down there. After 2 hours my grandpa became the proud new owner of his first iPhone. He was excited and (obviously) so was I. My awesome cousin Madi (visiting from Texas) and my two kids went with us. I brought my kids in their swim suits hoping that they would play in the fountain while Grandpa waited in line but they wouldn't. It's the coolest fountain - and hardly anyone was even there! Here is a picture I found of it on the internet.

After we got the iPhone we did a tiny bit of shopping then ate lunch. We were going to go to the Planetarium but we were too exhausted by that time. Madi, the kids and I went to my other grandparents and went swimming instead. There is nothing like jumping in the pool after a long day in the sun.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Angie LeBaron said...

Cute April. I will have to ask where you found your new layout. I like the little note of "Leave me a message". Thanks for helping Grandpa...he is a happy iphone user.

Barb said...

I think it's awesome that your grandpa is part of the iPhone revolution! My parents, although they're computer literate, wouldn't know what to do with it. They only check their email once/week and it's usually when I tell them to do it.

I'm bumming today about missing CHA, even though it's because of vacation. I sure wish I could be there to help you out and see everybody. sigh.