Off to Chicago

I'm off to Chicago for the Craft and Hobby show. Wish me luck! It's a huge trade show. This is where big box stores like Michael's and Hobby Lobby have found my products.

If you ever make it to Chicago my favorite thing to do is to take the architectual boat tour. It is such a beautiful ride through the city! Also, I would skip the Sears tower. The museum at the top of the tower was neat but I didn't really think the view was worth the $20 or whatever I had to pay. The BEST view (although I'm not an expert) is in the John Hancock building. There is a bar and restaurant you can take an elevator to, for FREE. The view is gorgeous from there, especially in the women's bathroom. Seriously. You'll just have to try it to believe me.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! Chicago is awesome. I was going to say the same thing--John Hancock building for sure has the best view, for free (plus the food is delish). Have fun!

J Fo said...

What are you're products? That sounds like a pretty cool thing!

Lynnette said...

Have fun at CHA! I would love to visit Chicago someday - thanks for the tips!

Boquinha said...

What great tips, April!