Photography Contest

About 6 years ago I won 3rd place in a photo contest for this picture. It was a photography contest at Gardner Village in West Jordan, UT. Since I was still keeping paper journals at that time, I never put it in my journal... so here it is.

Photobucket

Here are some other pictures I took and considered entering. I can now tell the one in the middle isn't exposed right but I still kind of like it.

I am excited about this blog. It's a great way to highlight the pictures I don't scrapbook.

3 comments:

Jillo said...

Great picture! And that was pre-DSLR too, right? Such talent!

Jason & Kelli West said...

April that picture is beautiful! congrats on winning the contest!! I am happy that you have a blog!! I think your family is awesome!!

Quinn said...

wow! What a fabulous shot! I can see why it won!