Marriage Plans Crushed

Megan was in tears, and Luke was equally as upset when I told them they couldn't marry each other. Oh my. It makes me laugh so hard thinking about it. Luke protested saying, "that is the dumbest rule in all the neighborhood, actually the whole town". They kept asking why but I wasn't about to tell them. I'll save that conversation for another year. It took about 10 minutes to make them feel better. I think the thought of having to leave their family is really scary for them. I told them they could live with me for as long as they wanted... will I regret that later?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cracked me up April! They are adorable. I love the layout too. Simple and elegant. So glad you have a blog now!

Quinn said...

Oh my goodness, April! That's hilarious & so, so, so adorable!

Boquinha said...

April, that's adorable! Isn't that so sweet? I love it. :)

(How did I miss this one? Had we not hooked up online yet?)