Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. My kids dressed up as a jellyfish and a Nintendo DS. They both loved their costumes which made me really happy. Luke had so many people at school at our church party running up to him to "play" his costume. He couldn't go more than a few feet without people saying how much they loved his costume. Keith said they trick or treated at someone's house we don't know and the lady said she saw our kids at school and came home and told her husband about the jellyfish and Nintendo DS. She had no idea that the two kids were from the same family. Ha ha. It made me feel good. I have a few friends who said they heard about our costumes from other people who didn't know us, but just were talking about their favorite costumes. Fun.

Luke got a bit overwhelmed with people "playing his costume". He really got pushed around a lot by nice but hyper kids, but he still had fun and liked most of the attention he got.


Photobucket

Photobucket

I got a cute picture of my niece and nephew too. Aren’t they cute?

Photobucket

7 comments:

susan said...

I LOVE the costumes. And yes, your niece and nephew are cute!

Anonymous said...

OMHeck! So cute! I love them! The jellyfish is adorable! What a creative mom you are!

Brittany said...

Yeah, your costumes were definitely the best! You rock!

Boquinha said...

AWESOME costumes. Our kids are impressed, too. We love creative, homemade costumes. :)

Amy Herzog said...

OMG how adorable!!! haha. Little autumn....what a cutie patutie(sp)!
I love how creative you got with your own kids costumes. There is nothing like being totally unique!

YAY

Quinn said...

Oh wow! Those costumes are soooo clever and adorable! It helps that such cute kids are wearing them. ;)

Kate said...

Oh my goodness April! Those costumes are awesome. How did you come up with such good ideas on how to make them. You are so creative. Love you. BTW thanks again for coming on Sunday. It was fun to see you :)