After Pictures


These pictures were all taken with my iPhone.  I tell you because my pride gets in the way sometimes and I feel embarrassed posting blurry pictures. 

How amazing is this house now?  If you read the post below, you read that Megan and Andrew did all of this to their house I helped them find, in just a couple months.  It's even more impressive when you know they are newlyweds.  Are newlyweds supposed to start this nice?

It's hard to tell from my pictures, but if you look close at the bathroom and kitchen pictures in the previous post and the pictures above you can compare and see just how much they did in those rooms.  I love the beadboard they used and I LOVE the turquoise and white cabinets mixed together in the kitchen.  It's genius with the red accents.  All of the wood furniture was bought or found and was in bad shape.  Megan has a real talent for taking old furniture and making it beautiful again.  What do you think?  Should she go into business?  I think so too.

Andrew and Megan, I loved working with you!  Thanks for working with me!

3 comments:

Renae said...

Wow! That looks great! I really want to update our place, but it's going to take us a lot longer than a few months.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I agree! Who does things this quick?

Megan & Andrew said...

Thank you April! We appreciate all your hard work to help us! We feel so blessed to have a place to call our own :)