Tooth Fairy


I've decided that there must be more than one Tooth Fairy.  I'm guessing there are lots of tooth fairies.  Some girls we talked to today said they know for a fact there is one for each person.  I had never heard that before, but it makes sense since the Tooth Fairy does different things for different people.

Megan heard from a friend at school that if you put your tooth in a glass of water the tooth fairy will dive into it to get the tooth.  When she gets out of the water, the water will change to whatever color the fairy's dress is.  I didn't believe Megan because I had never heard this and I wasn't sure the Tooth Fairy would be too happy about having to dive in a cup to get a tooth.  I had good reason not to believe Megan because last week she tried to give the Tooth Fairy a fake tooth.  She put a note under her pillow saying, Dear Tooth Fairy, Here is my FAKE tooth, please give me a FAKE dollar.  The Tooth Fairy never came or gave her anything for that fake tooth, so I thought for sure this water thing must be wrong too.

I was wrong.  When we woke up we found the water had turned blue and even had some glittery fairy dust in it!!  Also, Megan got a Valentine from the Footh Fairy, some money and a tiny paint set!  I guess the Tooth Fairy didn't mind diving in the water!  Now we are wondering if you lose a tooth on Christmas if you would get a Christmas present.  Does anyone know?

1 comments:

Angie LeBaron said...

That is so interesting! I love it! So many questions I didn't think to even ask. That Megan is a smart cookie.