Happy Valentine's Day

Megan has loved putting her Valentines together!  She has had so much fun!  We got the idea for her Valentine from a cute blog called The Brooding Hen. 

Luke has no interest in creating Valentines so I did most of the work on his.  Megan and I made his box with his supervision (haha).  I figure most people buy their Valentines pre-made or even buy pre-made boxes for school so I think his teacher wouldn't care that I didn't have him do more.  Hopefully I am right.   His Einstein Valentine was made by the Jacks of Science and says, "Your More Special Than Relativity". 

2 comments:

Maiz Connolly said...

It is so fun to see Megan using our Valentine idea... I love it! And, you're way ahead of us. We might be up late tonight finishing ours :)

Thanks for the link up!

Emily said...

How fun! My kids also have no interest so I made them all today. We've always just bought the box but this year the only options in our small town were Rapunzel or Toy Story, so I got creative.