All I Want For Christmas...

In an effort to get things to go our way, we sang two songs a lot this Christmas.  No matter how hard we sang, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth", we never were able to get that second front tooth out.  It was loose though.  I kept bugging Meg to pull it out because I always wanted a child with two missing front teeth on Christmas.  She told me I could yank it out while she was sleeping but I just couldn't bring myself to do that.
We also tried really hard to get a white Christmas by singing "Let it Snow" over and over.  That didn't work either.  Christmas always feels strange without snow on the ground. 

1 comments:

Emily said...

Isaac too!! He finally lost the second top one a few days after Christmas in a fruit snack. I was begging him to pull it out but he just wouldn't.