Retreat Classes

Well, I'm behind on the 30 days of Photos thing. I'm insanely busy with last minute preparations for the retreat right now. There will be about 90 of us at the retreat. A perfect size retreat if you ask me. Wish me luck this week! It's going to be a lot of fun and a lot of work. Here is a peek at the classes. There are two pages for the two tracks (beginner and intermediate/advanced). We are extremely close to selling out but you can still get a ticket to the retreat if you want to come!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Gina said...

So excited for the retreat and to see you again. It has been a long time. I hope that I am prepared for this too. I want everything in order so that I can get the most accomplished. See you soon! Good luck with all your preparations. Thanks for doing this.