30 Days of Pictures - Days 15-17

Day 17
The sales clerk and others in the store were really curious why I bought so many of these. They are all for the Digital Scrapbook Retreat next week.

Photobucket

Day 16
I’m cheating with this picture because it’s actually from day 15, however it represents what I was doing on day 16. I’m working like crazy to get ready for the retreat at this beautiful hotel next week.

Photobucket

Day 15
Megan lost her first tooth today!!! She swallowed her first tooth today too.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Angie LeBaron said...

First off I am super excited for the retreat!!!! Yeah!!!

Second of all...poor Meg swallowing her tooth. Was she upset? Did the toothfairy come anyway?

Boquinha said...

We've had swallowed teeth here, too. The tooth fairy comes just the same. I would think that she'd come ESPECIALLY on a first tooth! :P