Twenty Bucks

Would you please give me $20? Seriously.

I have a large weight loss goal I want to accomplish by September 17, 2010. I am hoping some of you will give me an incentive and let me know you'll be waiting for a report. If I reach my goal I want you to pay me $20. If I don't, I'll have to pay you $20. Keith will be beyond angry if I have to pay out which is a good thing. My goal is not small, but I'm not ready to post it here. If you are willing to play along let me know and I can fill you in on what my exact goal is.

I was amazing at losing weight last year but gained it all back plus some. Lame!!! I know exactly why I gained it all. I have no excuse. If I don't maintain my weight I'll pay all of you that play along $20 on March 17th, 2011.

I'm going to hurry and post this before I chicken out.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in!! And I know you can do it!! So I'll just send you my $20 now!!!! ;)

Angie LeBaron said...

I will gladly support and pay you $20 to get fit and healthy. You can do it! When you are determined there is nothing that stops you.

Jillo said...

I'm in! You can totally do it1

kelly lautenbach said...

I'm in... it's a losing proposition for both of us though. You'll lose the weight and I'll lose my $20 but that's ok. I'm so proud of you for doing something tangible about it! :) Love ya!

susan said...

Wow! You are brave! I am in. I think you are going to be rich!

DottieLou said...

i am in .. what a great idea

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

AWESOME!!! I'm so glad I posted this. I hurry and posted it before I had to leave this morning so I couldn't delete it after I thought about it some more. I'm so excited to be committed to this and that I have such supportive friends. I'll e-mail you all later.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

...I mean hurried :)

Nora Mair said...

With me in your at $120. Woot Woot!

jenniferchase said...

So how can we be work out buddies long distance? I am so badly missing you and our mornings at the gym. I am in need of support and motivation too and making ME a priority is so hard now but VERY NECESSARY! I have gym equipment at home but need to USE it! If only looking at it worked I could be very skinny!

Amy Herzog said...

I will throw down! Though I think your very beautiful the way you are. :)