Greatest Party!

Photobucket



Luke had the greatest birthday party. As you can see from the pictures it was quite a while ago. I would totally recommend this “Scales and Tails” place to anyone. It was amazing!!! Because Luke was the birthday boy he got to help during the show from time to time. He was nervous a couple times but tried to be really brave. The pictures below are a bit out of order, but any you see of him looking nervous would have come first. He was always brave though, and never asked to have the snakes off of him until the boa constrictor started squeezing his arm too tight (look for that picture below). You’ll notice from other pictures that Luke wasn’t nervous for long. He had so much fun! His dad was out of town during his party so I had Luke write him an e-mail to tell him about it. Here is the message he wrote his dad:


I had a great birthday party! I got squished by a boaconstricter but it wasn`t hard. the snakes didn`t eat anybody and they were cool.



Ha ha. I love his summary of the party.

I asked Megan if she wanted a picture with the boa and she was so cute and said she wouldn’t be scared to hold its tail. Later she also got brave and got a picture by the middle of the snake as well as holding the smaller snake. I think Jonny was pretty nervous throughout the show but at the end he was even holding the snakes too! I didn’t realize when I was taking the picture of him that he was holding the snakes head with his fingers! Also, I’m not sure who gave him the snake and how the snake wrapped around his waist but he loved it.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are quite possibly the bravest mom ever!! What a fun idea and so boy!

Amy Herzog said...

Oh My Gosh FINALLY!!! I was nervous to scroll past the first photo since I naturally shy away and freak out about snakes, BUT my dear friend, your photos are so delicate and friendly that I just kept going. How fun!! I am really impressed how you can do this for your kids. Will you do this for Caulen in a few years? HAHAHA! jk

Amy Herzog said...

I of course will pay to have the snake man come at your house!! YAY. hahaha totally kidding.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Yes Amy! You pay for it and my house is yours for a snake party anytime. Caulen would love it!

J Fo said...

What an awesome party for a little boy! Wow. I think I might like that for my birthday, too!