Aunt Kim - This is for you!

Kim, I don't even know if you read my blog, but if you do I hoped you might enjoy a post dedicated to you.

Megan loves the hair books you gave her for Christmas. Today she wanted a french twist. I obviously need a lot more practice. Trust me, I am not posting these because I think I did a good job. I know I didn't, but Megan thinks she looks so pretty. She is really excited. Hopefully by the time she really needs her hair to look good I'll have it figured out. Thanks for the books!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Jagged Rocks said...

She looks really cute, and most the stuff in those books, take a lot of practice!!

Jillo said...

Super cute! Lue saw this post and said "aww. cute meggie"

Gina said...

She looks so grown up. Beautiful.

DottieLou said...

your kids are so sweet

Erika McKinney said...

She looks ADORABLE! I really can't wait to see what she picked out for sunday! lol
:)

Amy Herzog said...

How pretty!!! She looks several years older! now you can teach me how to do that loose look with my hair!! YAY APRIL!