Twilight/New Moon Party

Last night we had a really fun party for the girls who help me a lot at Digital Scrapbook Memories. Amy and I planned the party together. The party was inspired by this one by Emily. Emily's party was inspired by this one by this one by the Hostess with the Mostess.

Amy made this incredible invitation. Isn't she awesome???

Photobucket

I didn't take pictures of our actual party table which is too bad. If Amy posts her pictures I'll link you to those pictures. I really like how the table turned out. We had a deep red table cloth with a black sheer runner, candles, a cupcake tray, chocolate dipped strawberries, water and popcorn in addition to what you see in the pictures below. There were also little signs around the house. All of the printed Twilight decorations came from the HWTM. It was so EASY to quickly print her designs. I loved it!! I really enjoyed Twilight but I'm not a giant fan like others. I haven't even read the second book yet (although I did get it today for $5). I just really wanted to do the party after seeing the cute drink labels. Haha!!! The one thing I did different with the printouts is I mounted the little signs on a black paper folded in half so I wouldn't have to buy (or find) picture frames. I really like how it turned out. Here are a couple pictures of the signs, drinks and licorice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to all of you that help me with Digital Scrapbook Memories. Alisha, I wish you were closer so you could have come. Also, does anyone else worry after a party that not everyone got an invite that should have? We didn't hear from a couple girls who we sent invites to but we definately send the invites to everyone who has helped with DSM.

6 comments:

DottieLou said...

this was totally fun... and I just might copy the idea... thank you so much ... Love helping out call me any time

Emily said...

April, it looks awesome! SO MUCH FUN. I want to have another party just because it looks so neat. I hope we get to see more pictures.

The second Twilight book is my favorite of the whole series. Get reading!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous I live too far! I'm so glad you had fun! What a cute idea! I too may have to steal it!

Stacy said...

April I'm so sorry that I missed the party! I totally spaced it until Kurt gave me the drink and candy that you sent over to Linda's house. It sounds like you guys had a great time though. Thanks for thinking of me and for the very yummy treats!

susan said...

I think I am the only one left on the planet who hasn't read the books or seen the movies, but the invitation and drinks almost makes me want to!

Jason & Kelli West said...

Hey April! Thanks for your wonderful comments that you always leave me. I think I was one that did not get the invite. I saw it posted after it allready happened. It looks like you went all out. Love the pictures and what you did. I am sad I missed it. Maybe next time around. You are so great.