Six

My friend Barb tagged me. You are supposed to post your sixth picture in your sixth folder, then tag six friends. I've done this tag before with the fourth folder, fourth picture but I'll do it again.

Photobucket

This is my niece whose name starts with N (I'm not sure if her mom would care if I posted her name???). It's a picture from about 4 years ago at a family Fourth of July party. That was a really fun party and I have great memories of my Grandma Park there. Unknowingly, I took her obituary picture that day.

I started to tag some of you, but it takes so long I'm going to tag anyone who wants to do this instead.

2 comments:

Jillo said...

She looks just like her sister! So cute. Time sure flies, eh?

Christina said...

Oh, my beautiful baby is so big now! Her sister does look just like her!