It Happened Today!

I knew Luke was capable of skiing but I figured we'd be on the easiest bunny slopes possible for a LONG time. I was wrong. Today he magically figured out how to ski. I really think that skating lesson helped the other day because skiing and ice skating are fairly similar. He got down the entire mountain only falling a couple times! Amazing. By the second run he wanted to do the hardest of the green slopes (green are easy). He did just fine with those too. I will definitely be bringing a video camera next time! Wahoo!

Here are some pictures from my iPhone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacy said...

That's awesome! I'm amazed at the great pictures your iphone takes!

Gina said...

Okay. I have gone skiing a total of ....um...maybe 2 times. It is hard. I am always so surprised that kids can do it. Amazing! Good for you and him!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Luke! I know that run! I am so jealous.....

I can't get over how much snow you have up there already.