Can't Sleep

I can't sleep so I thought I would look at Flickr some more. Fortunately, I did get a good block of sleep, I just woke up way early.

Here are two more Flickr favorite collages I made. I think they are so pretty. My favorite is still the colorful one in the last post, but I would love to put any of these in my house. By "making them" I mean I logged onto Flickr, saved pictures other people took that I thought would look good in a collage, then saved the thumbnails Flickr provided from my favorites section. Easy.

I think the white one is interesting. I thought it would be fun to make a white collage with bits of color, texture and design. I'm excited it worked out.

Want to play I Spy with some of my favorite pictures? Look for these awesome pictures in the three Flickr collages:

1) A beautiful white peacock
2) A grey and red VW
3) A jumping penguin (there are two, but my favorite is in the colorful collage)
4) A photo shoot set up (white)
5) A heart on a spoon
6) Blue untied tennis shoes
7) A green boat
8) Red raspberries
9) White stairs
10) 6th picture down, 3rd picture over (blue and red... BEAUTIFUL)

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

kelly lautenbach said...

Lovely April! :)

DottieLou said...

this does look fun... hey remember last year we did some photo challenges on your forum ... take pictures of yellow.. red and so on... we should to that again.. it gets you looking outside the box

Boquinha said...

Sorry you're not feeling great. These are pretty! Flickr also has memes you can do with pictures--that'd be perfect for you!

Emily said...

April, these are GREAT! I am loving these. I especially like the white one.

Emily said...

hey, did you know that 5th & 6th graders can get free ski passes? I don't know what grade Luke is in but when he's old enough, you should look into it. 5th and 6th graders get free passes just for sending in the application. 6th get 1 to all 13 local resorts (even deer valley), and 5th get 3 passes to each.

susan said...

I hope you are feeling better.