Great Neighbors

Photobucket

A couple of my neighbors gave me this a couple days ago. My picture isn't the best because it kind of looks like an orange... but it's really a pumpkin. I think it's such a cute idea.

Then last night two of my neighbors helped me with a project in my front yard. One helped me for TWO hours and the other helped me for an hour. Both are about 40 years older than me and one of them seemed to really over-do it helping me (he has had health problems). I need to check on him today. They are both SOOOOOO NICE!

Another neighbor helped us for an entire day a couple Saturdays ago (the pictures are down a few posts).

We have no reason to need so much help. We just have nice neighbors and they are excited to help us with our project or simply just like to help.

Last year I was shoveling the driveway of a neighbor down the road and while I did some other neighbors shoveled mine!!! I had no idea they were doing that. It was such a nice surprise and totally made me laugh. It's amazing how when you do nice things for others, others want to give back to you.

2 comments:

Emily said...

good neighbors are just the best. we had some really nice neighbors growing up who let us use their driveway for basketball. we had our own hoop, in our own yard, but set it up facing the neighbors driveway since theirs was bigger and flatter. when they moved, the guy who bought it took the hoop down (even though it was ours).

Boquinha said...

That is so cool. And what a neat idea for flowers in the fall! I love pumpkins.