Exciting Stuff

Awww.... I just love seeing my husband work like a slave :) Keith is working with our neighbors to dig out an area between our houses. We are both going to add RV parking there. It's going to make such a big difference for us! I'm so excited. We have such incredible neighbors. We are so lucky to live where we do. The next door neighbor is great to work with on this project and another neighbor spent the entire day plus part of another day helping us. We are very lucky to live where we do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Boquinha said...

Cool. Do you guys have an RV?

Boquinha said...

Cool. Do you guys have an RV?

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

No, but we have a jeep :)

Emily said...

my kids would go CRAZY for that, getting to actually ride IN a digger? fun!

Jillo said...

That is going to look so great! I am impressed.