Expo and Golden Oldies Question

Photobucket

This weekend I'll be at the Scrapbook USA Expo in Sandy, UT. If you plan to come, please say hi! We'll be in the very center next to the stage.

Last night I helped put on a Seniors Banquet. We invited all of the people 60+ in our stake. It turned out well. We have so many great people in our area. My dad helped with the dinner too. The theme was centered around the state fair and we had someone come and lead everyone in singing fun old songs. On the way home he said the funniest thing to me. He said, "What do you think they'll do for entertainment when we are older? They can't do the 'Golden Oldies' anymore so do you think they'll play rock music?" Ha ha ha ha! It makes me wonder though... maybe they'll do a big nintendo party for my generation?

2 comments:

Amy said...

HA! I can see it now! Us oldies will be falling down breaking hips and hurting our backs trying to play the Wii while Justin Timberlake's music plays in the background!

Valeri said...

I love the idea of having a big nintendo party! It sounds like a blast!