Still Under Construction




I'm learning a lot as I experiment with the different blog designs. One day I'll choose a design I like :)

Here is the first design many of you may remember. Personally, I really liked it, but hated how the posts ran together. I also couldn't figure out how to put links at the top. After all of my experimenting I have finally figured out how to do that but I *think* I'll stick with a two column blog instead.




I tried a green design next. I liked it but it was just too bright for me so I changed it to this one you see on the right. I still wasn't happy with it so now I'm working on modifying current design.
We'll see if I can come up with something I like :)

1 comments:

Angie LeBaron said...

All of them are cute! I am excited to see what you end up with because all of the things you do look amazing!