She's Getting Married

My cute sister is marrying an awesome guy. I'm so happy for the two of them. I can't believe we only have a couple more weeks until the wedding. Crazy!!! I love Erin so much. She is a great sister. I have so many fun memories with her. She has always been a great friend. She makes me happy. Some of my favorite memories with her include roasting marshmallows in the kitchen of my first house, making kiwi ice-cream, driving to the Tetons alone with her when she was only 9, dancing, making up goofy words and names, laughing... we were always laughing, taking her on my dates, running in the rain, hiking, camping and listening to her LONG voice mails when I was first married. I love her!! It's been heartbreaking for me to not spend as much time with her since she got home from Argentina last year but we are both busy. I could make more time for her but I feel overwhelmed simply making it through my day sometimes. I worry about Erin and hope she knows I love her even though I have to focus on my family and not her.

Last night I went with her to a bridal shower that Mathew's ward put on for her. It was so much fun to go to the shower with her. I was the only family member from our side of the family this time which made it a little more special for me. I really liked Matthew before but now I like him 300 times more because so many people there had so many good things to say about him. It makes me happy to know my sister is marrying such a good guy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Erin designed her announcement using the Garden CD. Didn't she do an amazing job? I helped with the back and took all the pictures. I really love these pictures and I am so glad we had enough pictures that turned out ok. They are a good looking couple aren't they?

BTW - If there is anyone who thinks they should have got an invitation but didn't make sure you tell me. I remember forgetting to send out an invitation to someone when I got married and felt so bad! It's just so hard to keep track and remember everything you are doing when you send these invites out.

3 comments:

Emily said...

They ARE a good looking couple! The announcement is beautiful.

Lynnette said...

Wow - that announcement is AMAZING! You did a great job on the photos! Where were your CDs when I got married?

Jillo said...

Hooray for Erin! We were excited to get her announcement. I love weddings. =)