Sniff! Sniff!

Photobucket

Here are two of my favorite unfinished projects. It's time to finally let them go because I need more space in this house. The blanket was destined to be my favorite blanket of all time. It is so super soft. It's about half finished or more. Wouldn't take a lot of time to finish. If you live near me (Sandy, UT) and want to pick it up, you can have it.

The cross stitch was started when I was about 19 (I'm 33 now). There are only a few details to finish, including the cat. I don't like cats. I absolutely loved working on this project and I love Mary Engelbreit but I have no idea where I would display this so it must go too. Sniff. Anyone who can pick this up can have it too.

Pictures of these projects will have to be enough for me now. I've held on to them too long.

2 comments:

Angie LeBaron said...

Good for you! It is hard to give up past projects...but it needs to be done and is good therapy. I had to laugh though that the cat is the one thing you had left to do. (: Ha!

Stacy said...

Hey I bet Linda would finish your blanket for you!