Kids Only

The kids are taking over with their signs. Luke started with a "kids onle" sign on the bathroom door. Just today, Megan started making "kidz only" signs and was so excited to put them around the house. It's been Luke's thing before today so I think she was proud of herself for being able to do it.

When Luke wants to make a sign he says, "Mom, can I have a paper, a crayon, some scissors, and some tape?" At first I was really curious as to what he had in mind. He hates to color so this was totally out of the norm for him. Now I know that he is up to something when he asks for these things.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jillo said...

Um... that is the cutest thing ever. What a character that Luke is.

Angie LeBaron said...

Funny! That cracked me up. Great pictures. The pictures make the story all the more funny!

Boquinha said...

So cute! What a fun post!

Barb said...

We have lots of those signs! Cute stuff. Oh, and your cartoon below is just fantastic, April. I like it just as much as Katja's. I think I have to try this now.